A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. This confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two day workshop, participants will master the skills that will make them a better speaker and presenter.
This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Gain rapport with your audience
- Reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Create a professional presence
- Prepare and organize information in different ways