Understand the employer’s concerns about this interview. These could include any of the following:
- Is this a candidate who interviews well but performs poorly?
- Will this candidate do his or her best to be here on time, and for each scheduled shift?
- What if this candidate gets hired and trained, and then leaves in a few weeks or months?
- Is this candidate someone who wants to put in a good effort, or someone that just wants to do the minimum requirements?
- What if this candidate turns out to be irresponsible, foolish or dishonest, a gossip, a crook, or something worse, and makes me look bad?