You will be provided two provocative statements, so that you can have a chance to probe the somebody. The partner being probed can be as difficult or as easy going as they want. They can also elaborate on the situation if the probing is going well.
I’m really nervous about speaking in public.
- What do you mean by speak in public?
- Have you ever had to give a speech?
- Do you want to get over that nervousness?
- How can we help you?
- I really hate my job.
- I think this city is too hot.
- I really dislike cooking.
- You’re not very good at your job.
- I don’t like the way you speak to me.
- I think the report you wrote is terrible.
- Your new hair cut isn’t flattering.
- I wish I didn’t have to go to that meeting tomorrow.